Saturday 20 June 2009

Taking a break

Maybe I'm lightweight, but after 70 photo posts in 71 days I need to take a break. Respect to all those who've been going a year or more. Never underestimate the commitment needed for a City Daily Photo Blog.

I may return in a few days - or a few weeks - not sure yet. But my head is full of too many things and I need some time away from my lap top.

Thank you to all those regulars and everyone who has made a comment over the last few months. Enjoy your blogging and have fun.

I'll be doing a bit of this . . . and a bit of that . . . and of course earning a living in between ;) - Hilary

8 comments:

  1. What a cozy scene!
    Enjoy your break. (I've been on a bit of one myself.) Recharge your batteries. We'll be here when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary I absolutely understand. So many have burnt out that I believe that we are our best judge when to take time out. Really enjoyed what I've seen so far and welcome your return in your own time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will miss you but understand, everyone needs time out now & again. Enjoy your break, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got back from my hols and see your on a break. I understand the need for one, we all do Take care, I look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sad that we have found you only as you are about to leave blogsphere for a while :-( We have invited a load of Brighton locals to share their comings and goings around the city all in the name of more 'sustainable' transport choices. Part of this involves people submitting photos taken on their journeys - something which we think you would have enjoyed! If you want to keep your photos in the public eye and support our movement then check out our twago blog or twitter account. We'd be very pleased to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a relaxing picture! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will write slowlly to not wake up you.
    You have good photos and a very, very nice blog.
    I will follow you.
    I will follow your blog.
    If you have some time you can visit my blog
    funchaldailyphoto.blogspot.com
    Regards,
    Paulo Camacho

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heck I am just starting my city blog and I see this :) Rest well.... I understand and it has been 7 days for me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment. It's really appreciated!