Monday 20 April 2009

Shop names in Brighton





Brighton is a creative place that's for sure. Almost every shop in the North Laines is quirky and unusual. Here are just a few of the shop names close to where we live.

And Vegetarian Shoes, in case you're wondering, are shoes made not of leather (hence the name) but of a synthetic Microfibre material used for yachting upholstery. It looks and feels like supple leather, but it's 'breathable'. They're based in Gardner Street in the North Laines of Brighton. I own a pair and they're very comfortable!

2 comments:

  1. Well you certainly got my attention! I love the take on Jimmy Cho ... my daughter has a pair of his boots that she swears by ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've started another blog that will convince me that Jon and I need to move to the UK? Thanks, Hilary!
    Any airline jobs for US ex-pats over there? Maybe I could talk Jon into it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment. It's really appreciated!